November 13, 2013

Home Preschool Ideas- Eye Dropper Activity


This is a great project for your preschooler that promotes fine motor skills.  

Items Needed:
eye dropper
wax paper
food coloring
plain sheet of paper
cookie sheet (for easy cleanup)

On a sheet of wax paper, draw small circles with a permanent marker.  (In the picture above, you can see that I made several shapes out of small circles to fill in.  In the picture below, I drew small circles in 4 straight lines).  Place a piece of white paper underneath the wax paper (to make it easier to see) and then place that on a cookie sheet to avoid any spills.  Put a few drops of coloring dye in a mug of water.  Then you are ready to go.  I always encourage my son to to go nice and slow and concentrate on making a dot in the middle of each circle.  My son really enjoys these eye dropper projects.



For more preschool activities to do at home, check here.

No comments:

Post a Comment