February 20, 2014

How to Make Easy, Cheap, No-Sew Tutu

This is the easiest, cutest homemade tutu ever!  I made one a few years ago for my little princess turning one.  It made such a cute accent in all of the pictures we took that day.  And it was quick to make!  The only things I used were elastic and tulle (which cost a few dollars total).  This tutorial explains the easy process very well.


For my daughter's 3rd birthday, I decided to add some ribbons to the tutu.  It was a cute touch but more than doubled the cost of the tutu.  So I'm not sure adding the ribbons was worth it.  But I still love the simpleness and cuteness of this homemade tutu.  It's a fun way for your little princess to stand out on her birthday or to turn any day into a special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment